OEM Rheem Ruud Weather King Furnace Condensate Drain Water Trap Replaces 68-104346-01

(1 review) Write a Review
Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:


This is a brand new Rheem/Ruud/Weather King/Corsaire Upgraded Furnace Condensate Drain / Water Trap.
In plumbing, a trap is a "U", "S", or "J"-shaped pipe located below or within a plumbing fixture. The bend in the pipe is used to prevent gases and odors from back feeding into buildings.
Replaces Old Part #s:
Repair Difficulty Level:
difficulty graph
Partial List of Units that Use This Item:
Hit Ctrl+F and enter your model number for a quick search!
View AllClose

1 Review

  • 5
    Rudd Condensate trap

    Posted by Charles Busath on 23rd Mar 2020 23:57

    Easy to install works beautiful. Fit perfectly.

View AllClose